I worked with Pepsi, Rock the Vote, and Triller to create a social campaign and design assets to promote their Pepsi x Rock the Vote Unmute Your Voice Concert. The concert utilized well-known music artists to showcase the importance of voting, with the goal of getting young non-voters involved in the political process.
The social campaign mainly consisted of promo videos that were shared by all of the participating brands and music artists. I also created motion graphics, print materials, provided art direction for the website, and wrote copy for the SMS marketing campaign.
The concert consisted of A-list performers such as Demi Lovato, Chance the Rapper, Ava Max, Chloe x Halle, SAINt JHN, and Brett Young. We worked directly with the artists and their teams to create assets, get approval, and coordinate social campaigns.
- 54 million+ social engagements with campaign assets
- Social campaign drove over 50%+ of the event traffic
- 91% of concert viewers reported taking some form of action with regard to voting
- 51% lift in offline conversation about Pepsi
- 93 assets created in campaign